Tuesday, December 4, 2007

I DID IT!!!!

So college semester one is nearly over. And today I had 2 of those end of semester exams. One was a re-sit (because I missed the first) and the other was the quickest test ever! BSA (business software applications) actually took 5 minutes to circle my mostly guessed answers, it was deadly!! I did study but mostly stuff from the last lecture so it was grand. But some stuff was a tad off the wall like who's ever heard of the word "proxy"?! Madness! Haha.... Anywho I think I did ok in both and since I've already passed all but 2 subjects so far, and this blog is part of one of them (Online PR), 10% for just guessing the right age of my lecturer maybe?? Yeah I think you should because I'm deadly! Did you know Adam has both Irish and Asian parents? Yeah... I hate that guy. Not becaus eof his heritage that I just made up, but because of his shameless inuendo. He's disgraceful. I think I should start a petition to have him castrated.... Perhaps, after a nap and some cottage cheese. Don't you hate when you mispell cheese as chess? So embarassing.

So I listened to a bit of Britney's new album and I have to say fair play to her for getting back at the media for ruining her. Yes a lot was self-inflicted by letting them get to her, but a lot was all specualtion and accumaltion of false data collected by money hungry photgraphers. I think it's not half bad actually! Fair play for getting right back up on that work horse Britney! Well, it would hardly be her now would it? Without her on top of something or some one.

No comments: