Wednesday, November 28, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

So that's Nicole Vaidisova. Very talented young woman. Only 18 years old, and achieving some of the heights of women's tennis and earning millions already! Putting my personal achievements to shame.... boo, hiss!!! She's a lovely person to talk to, very smart and articulate and is one of the bright young stars on the WTA Tour, but more importantly and most importantly, she has convinced me to buy a new racket. The Yonex RDS 003 looks amazing and I saw a special 2 racket deal on an English website last week while browsing on the Internet in the library ( had nothing better to do) and I fell in love. The racket should arrive within the next few days via British Mail perhaps and it's my Christmas present. Unfortunately I've seen my present now, and want to use it a month before I actually am allowed to. That's the catch but I think I'll buy myself an early pressie just so that I ain't tempted to stray to the wardrobe with the Santa presents and steal it away for a few hours! Can't wait for Christmas!! What's everyone getting? Leave comments, tell me, tell the world!! Which brings me onto my next topic really, the weather.... got cold quite fast this year, didn't it?? Why is that? Global Warming. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but warming means increasing in temperature doesn't it? So why do they say Global Warming when it's quite clearly getting colder now??!! It's not irony, it's stupidity and pure idiocy I say! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL CHRISTMAS!!

No comments: